This week’s vintage shop update, the Holiday Soiree Collection, features all the elegant, classic, and festive wears for all the parties you’ll be attending.
It’s snowing here in Portland at the moment, so that means the whole city is shutting down. Roads are closed, children are sledding on the street instead of at school, and we’re working from home. There’s a fire going in my fireplace and my partner is putting candy canes on our Christmas tree as snow falls outside and wind whistles around the house.
The holidays are here. I can’t stop repeating that in my head. They’re here! Finally! It truly is one of the most wonderful times of the year. I love seeing red noses, everyone bundled up, and baking materials on the end of every isle.
It’s a time of the year about cheer, gathering, and getting all dolled up for a night out to celebrate the year, family, and love by sipping some bubbly champagne, what more can one ask for?
1. vintage 1960s green silk plaid dress | Dear December Dress
2. vintage 1950s navy layered silk chiffon party dress | Air of Mystery Dress
3. vintage 1950s brown fur stole cape | Era of Decadence Cape
4. vintage 1950s black felt dots tulle party dress | Amusement Follies Dress
5. vintage 1960s red rhinestone studded skater dress | Holiday Lights Dress
6. vintage 1940s black velvet skirt with appliqués | Lights Over the City Skirt
7. vintage 1970s Lilli Diamond gown with rhinestone accents | Frosted Champagne Dress
8. vintage 1940s navy star print day dress | Starry Eyed Dress