I’ve been on a vintage shop update roll! It has actually been a personal goal of mine to get 200 (or slightly more than that) new arrivals in the shop this month and so far I’m at 80+. I’ve been regularly adding a lot of vintage accessories and vintage jewelry lately as I have quite a lot of these things, but I oddly enough don’t add them to the shop too often! And so… I am working on remedying this!
I haven’t done a themed shop update in awhile, so I decided to do one today. Here are the shop links! The stockings are a rare find from the 1940s by Beautiful Bryans Hosiery and in the 40s, Salvador Dali did the ad campaign! Isn’t that amazing?
- vintage 1950s celery green pleated nylon blouse
- vintage 1990s romantic battenburg lace duster jacket
- vintage 1950s cream cardigan with pastel floral beading
- vintage 1950s pale pink velvet flocked floral skirt
- antique 1910s crochet yoke drawstring camisole top
- vintage 1940s peach stitched brassiere
- vintage 1940s ivory silk lace trimmed tap shorts
- vintage 1940s Bryans black footed seamed nylon stockings
This week’s vintage shop update features some of my favorite themes. Muted soft hues, romantic silhouettes, and florals! The darling tan polka dot Suzy Perette dress has been in my possession for quite some time as it required some mends here and there and finally I have mended it enough for it to be passed on to the next lucky gal! Doesn’t it remind you a bit of the dress Julia Roberts wears in Pretty Woman to the horse races? Well, the color and polk dots anyway.
- vintage 1990s pale green floral maxi dress | Dovecote Cottage Dress
- vintage 1950s cream beaded floral cardigan | Delight in Flowers Cardigan
- vintage 1950s tan polka dot Suzy Perette dress | Verse on Etiquette Dress
- vintage 1930s scenic ancient ruins tapestry purse | Temple Views Purse
- vintage 1930s silver moss agate deco ring | Token of Enchantment Ring
- vintage 1930s Hungarian embroidered peasant blouse | Applied Arts Blouse
- vintage 1950s light peach rhinestone studded lace dress | Rose Verite Dress
- vintage 1980s light brown suede peep toe heels | Edge of Reason Heels
The suns been shining, the wisteria has passed, and now all the roses are making its round. We have lots of fresh, flowery arrivals in the shop for you darlings! Also, have you seen our new website banner? It’s been completely updated and matches this collection quite well, don’t you think?
SHOP VINTAGE HOME GOODS | SHOP VINTAGE JEWELRY
SHOP VINTAGE DRESSES | SHOP VINTAGE BOTTOMS
SHOP VINTAGE TOPS | SHOP VINTAGE ACCESORIES
SHOP VINTAGE HATS | SHOP VINTAGE PURSES
This week’s shop arrival is inspired by being able to spend time outside in the warmer weather and the flowers blooming all around us (flowers are involved, always!). Many of our new arrivals have been very 70s folklore, pieces that make us want to prance around a meadow, play ukulele by the river, and lounge comfortably in cotton and floral prints.
Endearing Spring Skirt | Wandering Spirit Dress | Paisley Shore Scarf | A Bit Of Blue Blouse
Lady Nevells Top | Asters Everywhere Top | The Meadow Florist Dress | Bonds Of Friendship Top
Great Lengths Dress | Keukenhof Gardens Dress | Embroidered Fables Top | Valse-Musette Skirt