We have some new pretty things in the shop for all you darlings! This week’s collection, Lady of Marissel, features whites, creams, and blues. We have a beautiful beige 1920s tulle dress that would be a perfect a wedding or wedding reception dress, a teal 1940s floral day dress perfect for the warmer days we’ve been having, and even some vintage accessories to add to out any outfit, whether you have vintage or modern pieces.
- Starling Dress | vintage 1930s silk blue dress with pleated cuffs and waist
- Harvest Gold Dress | vintage 1920s tulle beige dress
- Starlit Velvet Dress | vintage 1920s black velvet flapper dress with brooch and lace
- Champagne Elegance Dress | vintage 1920s silk ivory dress bows detail
- Fondness of June Dress | vintage 1940s teal floral button-up day dress
- Seafolly Top | vintage 1950s sky blue linen embroidered blouse
- Whisper of Summer Top | antique 1900s pin-striped corset cover with ribbon and lace detail
- Lady of Marissel Slip | vintage 1950s foundation slip with organdy layer
- Garden Social Scarf | vintage rose patterned neck scarf
- Evening Falls Heels | vintage 1930s black suede cutout oxford heels
- Lovely Merits Brooch | antique 1920s carved floral glass brooch
- Heritage Gala Necklace | vintage 1930s art deco silver enamel choker necklace
SEE MORE NEW ARRIVALS
Since moving to Portland, I’ve not experienced a bitter winter. This current winter season has chilled me to the bone and it breaks my heart a little that this winter is not going away any time soon.
And so, this vintage shop update is my ode to the winter blues. To the short days, to candles being lit in the early morning hours and in the evenings, to copious amounts of hot tea and coffee, and for the heaping layers of blankets on our bed.
From Top to Bottom / Left to Right
antique 1910s Edwardian gathered peplum waist top | Highclere Estate Top
vintage 1960s navy black floral sheath dress | Duxbury Harbor Dress
vintage 1930s black embroidered Ukrainian top | Hint Of Anise Top
vintage 1920s navy scattered floral dress | Pekoe Floret Dress
vintage 1930s chambray button overalls romper | Spring Into June Overalls
vintage 1930s blue shooting star hair clips | Wishing Star Barettes
vintage 1950s navy blue lace dress | Piano Rhapsodies Dress
vintage 1930s sky blue stone Art Deco necklace | Winter Tribute Necklace
See & Shop more vintage clothing new arrivals here.
For all you sparkly moon and star beauties out there, we have a new collection just for you, La Lune d’Hiver. They’re the perfect pieces to wear for a night out and when the clock strikes midnight. We have lots of black dresses, pieces that sparkle with sequins and beads, and jewelry for that extra bit of shine.
1. vintage 1940s rare I. Magnin lace gown | Midnight Gala Gown
2. vintage 1920s cream silk lace dress | Endearing Esme Dress
3. vintage 1930s art deco rhinestone choker | Delicate Deco Choker
4. vintage 1930s art deco small French purse | Petite Etoile Purse
5. vintage 1920s inspired stars and moon beaded gown | Midnight in Paris Dress
6. vintage 1940s black taffeta gown with embellishment | Plaisir de Amor Gown
7. vintage 1980s ivory beaded evening cape | Upon a Fairytale Cape
8. vintage inspired rhinestone floral bridal halo | Faerie Realm Halo
This week’s vintage shop update, the Holiday Soiree Collection, features all the elegant, classic, and festive wears for all the parties you’ll be attending.
It’s snowing here in Portland at the moment, so that means the whole city is shutting down. Roads are closed, children are sledding on the street instead of at school, and we’re working from home. There’s a fire going in my fireplace and my partner is putting candy canes on our Christmas tree as snow falls outside and wind whistles around the house.
The holidays are here. I can’t stop repeating that in my head. They’re here! Finally! It truly is one of the most wonderful times of the year. I love seeing red noses, everyone bundled up, and baking materials on the end of every isle.
It’s a time of the year about cheer, gathering, and getting all dolled up for a night out to celebrate the year, family, and love by sipping some bubbly champagne, what more can one ask for?
1. vintage 1960s green silk plaid dress | Dear December Dress
2. vintage 1950s navy layered silk chiffon party dress | Air of Mystery Dress
3. vintage 1950s brown fur stole cape | Era of Decadence Cape
4. vintage 1950s black felt dots tulle party dress | Amusement Follies Dress
5. vintage 1960s red rhinestone studded skater dress | Holiday Lights Dress
6. vintage 1940s black velvet skirt with appliqués | Lights Over the City Skirt
7. vintage 1970s Lilli Diamond gown with rhinestone accents | Frosted Champagne Dress
8. vintage 1940s navy star print day dress | Starry Eyed Dress
Where did November go you guys? I literally felt like it was JUST Halloween and I was dressed up like Eliza Doolittle and dancing around the studio with “dirt” on my face.
Ahh well, life moves on. And the Presidential election happened. Yep. THAT happened. However, this is not the place, nor will it really ever be, to discuss politics, so, let’s press on, shall we?
We have been adding so many new arrivals in the shop, both vintage clothing and accessories and modern vintage inspired clothing from our recent buying trip in L.A. If we listed ALL the new arrivals here, it would take too long, so here are just the most recent ones!
vintage 1970s Lilli Diamond gown with rhinestone accents | Frosted Champagne Dress
antique 1910s filet lace shirtwaist blouse | Verviers Society Blouse
vintage 1980s charccoal grey pleat skirt | Forever True Skirt
vintage yellow large floral print haori robe | Drifting Garlands Robe
vintage 1950s floral coat with hood | Scattered Rosehips Coat
antique 1910s lace midi petticoat skirt | De Volange Skirt
And I also shot a WHOLE BUNCH of vintage shoes most from the 1930s and 1940s, so here is just a sampling. So many more in the shop!