I’ve been on a vintage shop update roll! It has actually been a personal goal of mine to get 200 (or slightly more than that) new arrivals in the shop this month and so far I’m at 80+. I’ve been regularly adding a lot of vintage accessories and vintage jewelry lately as I have quite a lot of these things, but I oddly enough don’t add them to the shop too often! And so… I am working on remedying this!
I haven’t done a themed shop update in awhile, so I decided to do one today. Here are the shop links! The stockings are a rare find from the 1940s by Beautiful Bryans Hosiery and in the 40s, Salvador Dali did the ad campaign! Isn’t that amazing?
- vintage 1950s celery green pleated nylon blouse
- vintage 1990s romantic battenburg lace duster jacket
- vintage 1950s cream cardigan with pastel floral beading
- vintage 1950s pale pink velvet flocked floral skirt
- antique 1910s crochet yoke drawstring camisole top
- vintage 1940s peach stitched brassiere
- vintage 1940s ivory silk lace trimmed tap shorts
- vintage 1940s Bryans black footed seamed nylon stockings